[AI-announce] Recruiting Event

Riadh Dhaoui Riadh.Dhaoui at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Do Mai 14 15:25:35 CEST 2020

Liebe AI-ler,

❗Wir brauchen dich - Meet the Team❗

Auch wenn unser diesjährige Rennwagender #rub20 gerade alleine in der
Werkstatt stehen muss, sind wir wieder auf der Suche nach neuen
Mitgliedern. Egal ob du dich für die Konstruktion des neuen #rub20,
Driverless-Konzepte, E-Mobilität oder Marketing und Buisnessplan
interessiert, in unserem Team findet sich für jeden ein Platz.
Du möchtest unser Team kennenlernen? Dann triff uns am 15.05.2020 um 17
Uhr im Zoom-Meeting (
https://ruhr-uni-bochum.zoom.us/j/93964341440?pwd=djByTXVHclRuR054Vis0SWhScGtUQT09)
Wir freuen uns auf dich. 😊

❗We need you - Meet the Team❗

Even if our new racing car #rub20 has to stand alone in the workshop, we
are again looking for new members. No matter if you are interested in
the construction of the new #rub20, autonomous drving, e-mobility or
marketing and business plan, there is a place for everyone in our team.
Would you like to get to know our team? Then meet us on May 15th, 2020
at 5:00 p.m. in the zoom meeting (
https://ruhr-uni-bochum.zoom.us/j/93964341440?pwd=djByTXVHclRuR054Vis0SWhScGtUQT09)
We look forward to see you.😊

#ruhrunibochum #rubmotorsport #racecar #motorsport #formulastudent
#formulastudentgermany #recruiting #bochum @ Ruhr-Universität Bochum

RUB Motorsport is an association of enthusiastic and success hungry
students of the Ruhr-University Bochum. With a passion for motor sports
and technology, we develop, design and build racing cars on our own
initiative in order to compete in international Formula Student
competitions. The irrepressible will to build a better and faster racing
car year after year distinguishes us from other racing teams. Together
with our partners from industry and science, we work hard and tirelessly
towards our goal of being among the best. The DriverlessTeam of RUB
Motorsport is currently building an autonomous racing car.

Driverless field: Autonomous system

The brain of the vehicle - The Driverless Autonomous System area is
concerned with the evaluation of sensor data (LiDAR, camera, wheel speed
sensors, ...), locating in the environment and mapping the environment,
path planning, calculating a trajectory, SLAM and setting the vehicle
parameters.

Areas of interest in Driverless: machine learning, image processing,
software design patterns, ROS, robotics, object recognition and computer
vision: deep learning

Gain an insight into our club life on our homepage and get in touch with
us personally.

You will find further information on our website: www.rubmotorsport.de

FS Autonomous Demo - Formula Student 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDWZYCe6Mcw

RUB Motorsport YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/RUBMotorsport

With kind regards