[AI-announce] Master-Seminar "Methods of Modern Reinforcement Learning"

Merlin Schüler merlin.schueler at ini.rub.de
Mo Sep 14 08:53:49 CEST 2020

Dear students,

we will repeat our Master-Seminar "Methods of Modern Reinforcement
Learning" this winter semester.

You can register for the course on Moodle from 15.9. to 20.10.. Please
do not forget to add your current program as a comment (e.g., "Master's
Angewandte Informatik "). The seats will be allocated in/first-come,
first-serve/ manner. However, Master's students of "Angewandte
Informatik" will be treated with priority.

The course will be fully online. For more info, visit the course webpage
<https://www.ini.rub.de/teaching/courses/master-seminar_methods_of_modern_reinforcement_learning_winter_term_2020/>or
the Moodle course.
<https://moodle.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/m/course/view.php?id=33161>

We hope to see you there,