[AI-announce] [tobias.glasmachers at ini.rub.de: [ML&AI at RUB members] Gemeinsamer Workshop mit Grenoble und Tsukuba]

Laurenz Wiskott laurenz.wiskott at rub.de
Do Nov 18 15:40:13 CET 2021

Liebe Studierende,

vielleicht ist das für einige on Ihnen interessant.

Viele Grüße,

Laurenz Wiskott.

----- Forwarded message from Tobias Glasmachers <tobias.glasmachers at ini.rub.de> -----

Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 14:32:05 +0100
From: Tobias Glasmachers <tobias.glasmachers at ini.rub.de>
To: "ML and AI @ rub" <mlandaiatrub-members at lists.ruhr-uni-bochum.de>
Subject: [ML&AI at RUB members] Gemeinsamer Workshop mit Grenoble und Tsukuba

Liebe Kollegen,

Hier kommt die offizielle Einladung zum bereits angekündigten Workshop, mit
der Bitte um Verbreitung. Zielgruppe sind primär unsere Mitarbeiter und
Studenten.

Gruß, Tobias

Dear members of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence at RUB,

It is our pleasure to invite you to the 2021 International Collaborative
Workshop of RUB-UGA-UT (CollaboTICS 2021), where we discuss "Recent Trends in
Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence".
The workshop is a collaborative initiative of the University of Tsukuba
(Japan), the University of Grenoble Alpes (France), and Ruhr University Bochum
(Germany).

For more information, please check our page:
https://collabotics2021.github.io/

Our workshop provides an informal forum for researchers to discuss emerging
research directions in computer science and explore new collaboration pathways
through oral and poster presentations. The presentations can be on any topic
relevant to the computer science research community of the three universities.

The workshop will be held online and live via Gather on the 15th and 16th of
December.

In this year’s workshop, we will be discussing recent trends in computer
science and their applications with a focus on the following topics:

Human-centered AI
Multidisciplinary AI
Machine Learning
Federated / Active Learning
Modelling and Simulation
Signal and Image Processing
Sensors
Evolutionary Algorithms
Optimization
IOT
Data Science
Big Data
Human-Computer Interaction
Robotics
Artificial Life
High Performance Computing
… and their related applications

We are looking forward to your participation!

The important dates are:
Presenter Registration Deadline: 03 December 2021, 23:59 JST (15:59 CET)
Oral Presentation Submission Deadline: 10 December 2021, 23:59 JST (15:59 CET)
Poster Presentation Submission Deadline: 10 December 2021, 23:59 JST (15:59
CET)
Audience Registration Deadline: 13 December 2021, 23:59 JST (15:59 CET)
Workshop Dates: 15 December 2021 - 16 December 2021

For any inquiries, please contact us at collabotics2021 at gmail.com

Best regards,

CollaboTICS 2021 Committee