[AI-announce] Software Development Study

Julie Rother julie.rother at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Di Jan 31 10:14:48 CET 2023

Dear students,

I am Julie Rother and I am currently writing my bachelor's thesis at the chair for Developer-Centred Security. In my thesis I conduct a study researching experiences in software development and still need some participants to take part in an interview and a small survey (approximately 45 minutes total).

To participate you should study IT-Security (ITS) or Applied Computer Science (AI) in your master’s degree and should work in development.

For your participation you will get a 15€ Amazon voucher.
If you are interested in participating please answer the few questions in this recruitment questionnaire:

https://humancentredsecurity.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_398n9lZx3o1S1U2

After answering the questions and if you are a suitable participant I will contact you for the interviews and the survey.

I am thankful for every participation!

Best regards,

Julie Rother