[AI-announce] Implementation of Middleware in Python study

Pascal Gimmler pascal.gimmler at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Do Apr 20 18:53:19 CEST 2023

Dear Applied Computer Science students,

My name is Pascal Gimmler and I am a master's thesis student at the
Chair for Developer-Centred Security. I am conducting a study on code
implementations and I would like to invite you to participate in this
research.

We are looking for students from ITsecurity (ITS) or Applied Computer
Science (AI) who are able to implement code in Python. In this study you
will implement a Python middleware, which handles the communication with
a database. Having basic SQL knowledge is a plus but not needed.

Your participation in this study involves completing an implementation
task (max. 4h) followed by a short interview (10 min). In appreciation
of your participation, you will receive a 50€ amazon voucher.

To register for the study, please follow the link and complete the
questionnaire:

https://study.hcs.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/jfe/form/SV_8BxzXlChMYZy8Cy

If you meet the criteria, we will contact you to arrange a meeting for
the implementation task and the follow-up interview at the
Ruhr-University Bochum.

If you have any questions feel free to send an e-mail to
pascal.gimmler at rub.de

Thank you in advance for considering participating in this study. Your
contribution is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
Pascal Gimmler