[Geoqus] Welcome to Geoqus

Kasper Fischer kasper.fischer at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Jul 24 15:38:37 CEST 2003

Dear Colleagues,

welcome to the Abaqus User Group. I am very glad that all of you have
joined this group. We are now a group of 17. I hope that our group
will grow in the next weeks when people are coming back from their
vacations.

As of now there were no e-mails sent out, because I wanted to wait
until a reasonable number of people have joined this group. The success
of this User groups depends strongly on the participation of many
geoscientists working with Abaqus. Therefore I still want to invite
anybody interested in Geoqus to join us. If you know of somebody
please tell her/him about this group.

Most of You have probably noticed that a new Abaqus expert has asked a
question on his problems. Well, this is one of the main reason for
this group: asking questions to prevent that solved problems have to
be solved over and over again. I think this is a nice question to get
this user group started. Thanks Andres! I hope that all of You can
benefit from Geoqus.

Have a nice summer

K. Fischer

| Dr. Kasper D. Fischer             <kasper.fischer at ruhr-uni-bochum.de> |
| Ruhr-Universität Bochum                                               |
| Institut für Geologie, Mineralogie und Geophysik                      |
| NA 3 / 174                        Tel: +49 234 3227574                |
| D-44780 Bochum                    Fax: +49 234 3214181                |
| Germany                           www.geophysik.ruhr-uni-bochum.de    |