[Geoqus] Erosion and surface modification with ABAQUS

Kasper Fischer kasper.fischer at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Sep 17 15:39:56 CEST 2003

Hi Peter Connolly,

you wrote that you would include a 'passive' step to minimise the
influence (on element stress?) when moving nodes with the *BOUNDARY
option. Can You please explain what you mean with a 'passive' step? I am
very interested how this works, because it seems that this would be a
more elegant way then the way I went.

Thanks

Kasper

--
| Dr. Kasper D. Fischer             <kasper.fischer at ruhr-uni-bochum.de> |
| Ruhr-Universität Bochum                                               |