[Geoqus] EGU 2004 (Nice) Splintermeeting (Update)

Fabio A. Capitanio capitanio at tomo.ig.erdw.ethz.ch
Fri Apr 23 14:16:39 CEST 2004

Hi Kasper,
As a member of the geoqus group, I'd like to highlight my poster
presentation as well. It is not mentioned in the list in the webpage
linked below.
thanks

P0013
POSTER
EGU04-A-06634; Poster Area: Palais des Exposition
Capitanio, F.A.; Goes, S.; Morra, G.; Giardini, D.
Dynamics of Central Mediterranean subduction: constraints from
lithospere-mantle processes.