[Geoqus] question about Abaqus on linux

Laurent Montesi lmontesi at whoi.edu
Thu Mar 24 14:45:33 CET 2005

Hi from Massachusetts,
We are running abaqus on a couple of linux Red Hat 9 stations. It seems
to work fine, although we did not test compatibility with external
compilers. We also had good success with Windows XP. We are right now
trying to configure version 6.5 to run in parallel on a linux cluster,
but we're not really successful at this point. Any advice on that would
be welcome!
Thanks
Laurent Montesi