[Geoqus] Happy to join you

cezhenfang 02902470r at polyu.edu.hk
Sun Dec 4 13:31:35 CET 2005

Dear everyone,

I am glad to join you. And I wish we make progress together in the
future for ABAQUS.

I think ABAQUS is a very powerful program for numerical simulations.
Recently, I am dealing with a function regarding subroutine USDFLD.
Frankly, I want to know if you got this problem. Let me explain my
question.

I wrote a input file and a Fortran program. Mohr-Coulomb model is used.
My aim is to define the elastic modulus, which varies with plastic
strain PE. I tried many times but failed. I wonder why I can't make it.

My input file and subroutine enclosed. Anyoen who gives me suggestions
is much appreciated and most welcomed.

Thank you all. Best regards.

Mr. Fangzhen
Department of Civil and Structural Engineering
The Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Tel:  852-27666010
Fax: 852-23346389
E-mail:cezhen.fang at polyu.edu.hk