[Geoqus] faults in Abaqus

Andrea Manconi manconi at gfz-potsdam.de
Mon Jan 16 16:16:43 CET 2006

I would like just try to model very simple 2d fault cases to understand how to
include in my simulations such a tectonic events. First of all, i would like
to model a 2d block with a crack. How it is possible to do this with abaqus?
How I have to construct the geometry? Should I use 2 different parts or it is
possible do it with only one part?
Thank you very much.
Andrea

--