[Geoqus] Request for calculations with Abaqus

Chris Salomon chris.salomon at uni-jena.de
Thu Jan 26 14:18:23 CET 2017

Dear Geoqus members,

I am currently working with Abaqus to do several calculations for my
PhD study at the University of Jena about FE modelling of subduction
zones.

Until now the Abaqus licences were paid by our computer centre. But
last week I was told by them that they won't pay the licences for this
year. The current licences will expire in the next week and it seems
that no one is able to pay the whole price.

Is there anyone who knows if I can use the licences from your computer
centre without paying the full price? My supervisors (Thomas Jahr,
Kamil Ustaszewski) would be able to pay for it.

I would be very pleased for every suggestion.

Best regards
Chris Salomon