[HGI-News-de] HGI Kolloquium: Restricted Adaptive Oblivious Transfer - Javier Herranz - Donnerstag 10.05.2012

Newsletter des Horst Görtz Instituts hgi-news-deutschland at lists.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Di Mai 8 11:18:44 CEST 2012

      HGI

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren,

im Rahmen des HGI-Kolloquiums, organisiert vom Lehrstuhl Kryptologie und
IT-Sicherheit (CITS), werden

_Javier Herranz_
_
_von der

        Universitat Politècninca de Catalunya

  am

         nächsten _Donnerstag, den 10. Mai 2012 um 11.00 Uhr s.t. in
Raum ID 04/653

_über folgende Themen referieren:

  Restricted Adaptive Oblivious Transfer

In this talk we consider the following primitive, that we call
/restricted adaptive oblivious transfer/. On the one hand, the owner of
a database wants to restrict the access of users to this data according
to some policy, in such a way that a user can only obtain information
satisfying the restrictions imposed by the owner. On the other hand, a
legitimate user wants to privately retrieve allowed parts of the data,
in a sequential and adaptive way, without letting the owner know which
part of the data is being obtained.

After having formally described the components and required properties
of a protocol for restricted adaptive oblivious transfer, we propose two
generic ways to realize this primitive. The first one uses a
cryptographic tool which has received a lot of attention from the
literature in the last years: cryptosystems which are both
multiplicatively and additively homomorphic. Our second generic
construction is based on secret sharing schemes.

Der Vortrag beginnt am Donnerstag um 11.00 Uhr s.t. im ID 04/653.

Zu diesem und sämtlichen weiteren Vorträgen im Rahmen des
HGI-Kolloquiums sind alle Studierenden und Interessierten herzlich
eingeladen! Eine Voranmeldung ist nicht erforderlich!

Weitere Informationen gibt es auf folgender Webseite:

http://hgi.rub.de/hgi/hgi-seminar/aktuelles/

Beste Grüße,
Saqib A. Kakvi