[HGI-News-de] Crypto-Day, Berlin, 26 & 27 June 2014

Newsletter des Horst Görtz Instituts hgi-news-deutschland at lists.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mo Apr 14 11:20:03 CEST 2014

20th Crypto-Day
Thu/Fri, 26 & 27 June 2014
Berlin (Telekom Innovation Laboratories)
http://www.kryptotag.de

Crypto-Day brings together (young) cryptographic researchers from all
over Germany. Goal is to exchange knowledge and to network within the
community as well as to industry. The next edition will take place in
Berlin (Thu & Fri, 26 & 27
June 2014). The Telekom Innovation Laboratories will host the event and
provide an insight into product security aspects and ongoing industry
research. There are no participation fees.

Hence, we invite students, doctoral candidates and experienced
researchers to present current research results or research ideas. If
you want to give a talk (in German or English), please send us an eMail
including the
abstract (1 page).  More information is available
at http://www.kryptotag.de.

The programme depends on /your/ contribution. However, we aim at the
following schedule:
* Thu, 14h00: start
* Thu evening: common activity (e.g. restaurant, beer garden)
* Fri, 15h00: end
We'll fix the overall programme around 10 June.

If you have any questions, please contact

Frederik Armknecht & Christopher Wolf
(Universities of Mannheim & Bochum)

--
Dr Christopher Wolf