[HGI-News-de] Don’t miss: Closing Event of Our Artist Residency, April 28, 17:00

Newsletter des Horst Görtz Instituts hgi-news-deutschland at lists.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mo Apr 4 13:52:06 CEST 2022

*Cordial invitation to the closing event of our art-science residency*

On Thursday, *April 28th at 5 pm* the festive closing of our artist
residency RE:SEARCHING IT-SECURITY will take place on our campus. The
media artist Marco Barotti (https://www.marcobarotti.com/
<https://www.marcobarotti.com/>) will present his artwork and give
insights into the creation process. In addition, participating
*researchers from CASA, HGI and MPI *will report on their experiences
and adventures of the last months. For the time being, this is a unique
chance to view and explore the artwork, as it will immediately
afterwards start on its journey to international art festivals: South
Korea (Space LOOP, Seoul), Austria (Ars Electronica, Linz) and Slovenia
(Festival IZIS, Koper).

*The most important info in a nutshell: *

  * When: April 28, start at 5 pm (admission: from 4:30 pm); official
    program until 7 pm, followed bya get-together
  * What: Presentation of the artwork with short lectures and a panel
    discussion with the artist and participating researchers*, food &
    drinks.
  * Where: Open Space, Building MC, Campus of the RUB

!! *Registration:* Participation in the event is only possible after
prior registration. The number of visitors is limited to 80 people.
Therefore, please register here *by April 20*:
https://casa.rub.de/en/outreach/art-science-residency
<https://casa.rub.de/en/outreach/art-science-residency>

More information: https://casa.rub.de/en/outreach/art-science-residency
<https://casa.rub.de/en/outreach/art-science-residency>

Best regards,

Annika

RUHR-UNIVERSITÄT BOCHUM
Horst-Görtz-Institut für IT-Sicherheit (HGI) / Exzellenzcluster CASA
Marketing and Public Relations

Tel: +49-(0)234-32-29162
Mobil: +49 151 72315926
E-Mail: annika.goedde at rub.de <mailto:annika.goedde at rub.de>

www.hgi.rub.de <http://www.hgi.rub.de/>

www.casa.rub.de <http://www.casa.rub.de/>

--

Christof Paar
Max Planck Institute for Security and Privacy (MPI-SP)

phone: +49 (0)170 790 3393
https://www.mpi-sp.org