[HGI-News-de] Next ITS REGULARS' TABLE FOR WOMEN on Thursday, 1 September 2022

Newsletter des Horst Görtz Instituts hgi-news-deutschland at lists.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Di Aug 23 13:41:43 CEST 2022

Dear all,

the next ITS REGULARS‘ TABLE FOR WOMEN* takes place on Thursday, 1 September
2022, 6 pm.

We will have two special guests:

Christine Skropke – Head of Public Affairs @secunet Security Networks AG
and, among others, Chairwoman @eurobits e.V. (https://www.secunet.com/)

Jana Bodenstedt – New Head of the eurobits e. V. Office
(https://www.eurobits.de/)

Our guests will join the regulars‘ table to share some interesting insights
into their career paths and also talk about their experiences being a woman*
in IT security. You are welcome to think about questions for the two of them
already.

Main info:

WHEN: Thursday, 1 September 2022, 6 pm (18:00 Uhr)

WHERE:  Café Ferdinand (Ferdinandstraße 44, 44789 Bochum)

WHO: all interested women* related to ITS! Feel free to forward this e-mail
to more potentially interested people!

LANGUAGE OF THE EVENT: German and English are both possible

HOW TO JOIN? Please answer to this e-mail to let me know you are coming,
this makes it easier for me to plan. But of course you can also join
spontaneously.

If you have questions, please contact Marieke Dohrmann
(Marieke.dohrmann at rub.de <mailto:Marieke.dohrmann at rub.de> )

*To express diversity we use a "consecutive gender star" (eg in female*
researchers), where the asterisk refers to all those considering themselves
belonging to that gender.

RUHR-UNIVERSITÄT BOCHUM

Horst-Görtz-Institut für IT-Sicherheit (HGI) / Exzellenzcluster CASA

Marketing and Public Relations

MC EG 78, Postfach MC 3

Universitätsstr. 150

44780 Bochum, Germany