[HGI-News-de] Recordings of the Distinguished Lectures now on Youtube

Newsletter des Horst Görtz Instituts hgi-news-deutschland at lists.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mi Sep 14 09:44:42 CEST 2022

[http://smoton.com/l3slzozn/s_873ph29v/files/CASA_HG_Website_Webheader.jpg]

­

Distinguished Lectures now on YouTube

­

The CASA Distinguished Lectures welcomed many excellent speakers in the last months. You can find all recordings of the lectures on our YouTube channel<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmqKNyqW03W017h3bJobcbg>. There you can also view more recordings of past Distinguished Lectures. Subscribe our channel and activate the bell so that you will not miss any new videos. Check it out!

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

[http://smoton.com/3sbfgvkj/s_873ph29v/files/CharlesWeir_631f03379d5a9.jpg]

­

­

Charles Weir, Lancaster University

"Engaging Software Developers: Approaches to Research with Professional Teams"

Watch online ➡ here<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG9aP8p8gP0>

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

[http://smoton.com/3sbfgvkj/s_873ph29v/files/BG-CASA_Portraits_Vipul_Goyal00000004.jpg]

­

­

Vipul Goyal, Carnegie Mellon University

"Fast Communication Efficient Secure Multi-Party Computation"

Watch online ➡ here<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdLQXvbQbHo>

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

[http://smoton.com/3sbfgvkj/s_873ph29v/files/DL_CASA_Glaser.jpg]

­

­

Alexander Glaser, Princeton University

"Keeping Secrets at a Distance: New Approaches to Nuclear Monitoring and Verification"

Watch online ➡ <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNNMn_y0kDs> here<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNNMn_y0kDs>

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

[http://smoton.com/3sbfgvkj/s_873ph29v/files/Foto_Peyrin.jpg]

­

­

Thomas Peyrin, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore

"Lightweight Cryptography"

Watch online ➡ here<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unjE_asapYk>

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

Legal Notice:
Horst Görtz Institute for IT Security - Ruhr Universität Bochum
Universitätsstraße 140, 44799 BOCHUM
Unsubscribe<https://smoton.com/873ph29v-fqrfg0np-trrv92ef-12la>

­