[HGI-news-int] Workshop on Elliptic Curves and Computation

English Newsletter of the Horst Goertz Institute of IT Security in Bochum hgi-news-international at lists.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Sep 1 09:29:26 CEST 2010

--
                     www.crypto-textbook.com

Understanding Cryptography -- A Textbook for Students and Practioners

by Christof Paar and Jan Pelzl, Springer, December 2009