[HGI-news-int] INVITATION TO THE 5th NORTH-RHINE-WESTFALIAN ICT DAY | BOCHUM, NOVEMBER 20, 2014

English Newsletter of the Horst Goertz Institute of IT Security in Bochum hgi-news-international at lists.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Oct 17 09:38:38 CEST 2014

INVITATION TO THE 5th NORTH-RHINE-WESTFALIAN ICT DAY | BOCHUM, NOVEMBER
20, 2014

On November 20, 2014 the 5th North-Rhine-Westfalian ICT Day takes place
in Bochum. For the framework program we invite international members of
all related fields of IT security. The program will cover a variety of
presentations and give room for networking with representatives from
scholarship and industry.

“Digital Industrial NRW” expresses the future vision – and at the same
time the challenge – facing research and industry, not only in the ICT
sector. “Smart & Secure” is our motto for our ICT Day 2014. What
security features must networked production systems fulfill? The 5th
North Rhine-Westphalian ICT Day 2014 is a platform for critical
discussion of safety and security risks and a showcase for innovative
pathways to a solution for Industry 4.0.

The venue for this year’s event is Bochum, in the heart of the Ruhr
Industrial Area – a hotspot for IT security.

Whether you are an SME, a global player, a hidden champion, an ICT
startup or a research institution, a professional society, association
or network, ICT Day will offer you a wide and many-sided program with
keynote lectures and discussions on topics of current interest, and a
wealth of information on all the latest trends.

The provisional program and application contact can be found here:
http://www.iuk-tag-nrw.de/en/programm.html

--
Dr. Dominik Baumgarten

Öffentlichkeitsarbeit | Koordination Graduiertenkolleg UbiCrypt

Horst Görtz Institut für IT-Sicherheit
Ruhr-Universität Bochum

Te­le­fon: +49 (0) 234 - 32 29 162
Fax: +49 (0) 234 - 32 14886