[HGI-news-int] escar USA 2015 -- list of presentations

English Newsletter of the Horst Goertz Institute of IT Security in Bochum hgi-news-international at lists.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Apr 13 18:32:48 CEST 2015

Dear All,

The list of presentations for escar USA 2015 is now available:
https://www.escar.info/index.php?id=523
escar USA 2015 will be held May 27-28 in the Ann Arbor area, MI (same location as
last year).

Early bird registration is available until *April 24*.

I recommend to make your hotel reservation early. Discounted rates are
available until beginning of May, and we got a very good deal. Please
check here for more information: https://www.escar.info/index.php?id=519

We will update the webpage with the final program soon. Expect start on
May 27th at 9am and end on May 28th at 4pm.

Regards, Christof

escar USA Steering Committee
Tom Forest
Kevin Harnett