[HGI-news-int] WAIFI 2016: first announcement

English Newsletter of the Horst Goertz Institute of IT Security in Bochum hgi-news-international at lists.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Dec 23 15:41:43 CET 2015

International Workshop on the Arithmetic of Finite Fields (WAIFI) 2016
Ghent, Belgium,
July 13-15, 2016
http://cage.ugent.be/waifi/

Betreff: 	WAIFI 2016: first announcement
Datum: 	Wed, 23 Dec 2015 12:10:08 +0100 (CET)
Von: 	International Workshop on the Arithmetic of Finite Fields
<waifi at cage.UGent.be>
An: 	Jan De Beule <jdebeule at cage.UGent.be>
Kopie (CC): 	Leo Storme <ls at cage.UGent.be>

Dear colleagues,

(apologies for multiple postings)

This is the first announcement of the "International Workshop on the
Arithmetic of Finite Fields (WAIFI) 2016", to be held in Ghent, Belgium,
July 13-15, 2016.

The confirmed invited speakers are

Simeon Ball (UPC, Barcelona)
Razvan Barbulescu (Paris 6 & 7, France)

The conference will be held in "Het Pand"
(http://www.ugent.be/het-pand/en), the main conference center of Ghent
University, located in the center of Ghent.

We advise all participants to book accommodation upon choice. Please note
that July 15, 2016,  is the first day of the "GHENT FESTIVITIES", so it is
advisable to book as soon as possible if you are interested in
participating to the conference.

We plan to open the registration for this conference in February 2016. If
you did not receive this message from the conference e-mail
(waif at cage.ugent.be), you may send a message to this address to be added
to the mailing list in order to receive further announcements directly.

Depending on the available funding, we might be able to support a
restricted number of participants. More and precise information will be
given as soon as the registration is open.

Please find the official call for papers at the following location:
http://cage.ugent.be/waifi/cfp2016.pdf

The conference website, http://cage.ugent.be/waifi/, will be updated
regularly with more information.

On behalf of the organizers,

Jan De Beule

International Workshop on the Arithmetic of Finite Fields 2016
Ghent University
July 13--15, 2016
Ghent, Belgium
http://cage.ugent.be/waifi