[HGI-news-int] UbiCrypt Summer School "SYSTEMS SECURITY" - July 20-24, 2015

English Newsletter of the Horst Goertz Institute of IT Security in Bochum hgi-news-international at lists.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Jun 9 15:11:52 CEST 2015

Dear Systems Security Scholars,

we cordially invite interested Post-Docs, PhD and master students to
participate in this year's summer school "SYSTEMS SECURITY". The event
will take place at the Horst Görtz Institute for IT-Security |
Ruhr-University Bochum from July 20-24, 2015.

For further information and registration see

ubicrypt.org/veranstaltungen/summerschool2015

Please register online via our registration page.
Note that the number of participants is restricted.

Hoping to see you (or your students) in Bochum this summer!

On behalf of the organizing staff,
Dominik Baumgarten

--
Dr. Dominik Baumgarten

Öffentlichkeitsarbeit | Koordination Graduiertenkolleg UbiCrypt

Horst Görtz Institut für IT-Sicherheit
Ruhr-Universität Bochum

Te­le­fon: +49 (0) 234 - 32 29 162
Fax: +49 (0) 234 - 32 14886