[HGI-news-int] escar USA 2017 CFP: Submission deadline is March 5th

English Newsletter of the Horst Goertz Institute of IT Security in Bochum hgi-news-international at lists.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Jan 17 15:42:22 CET 2017

https://www.escar.info/ <https://www.escar.info/>

Dear Colleagues,

This is a reminder for the escar USA submission, the deadline is March
5th. Please consider submitting your work toescar USA 2017 and, if
accepted,  present your results to an audience of more than 300 experts.

escar USA (embedded security in cars) will be held June 21-22, 2017, in
the Ann Arbor Marriott Ypsilanti Eagle Crest hotel, Michigan (same venue
as last years).

The full CFP is attached. Here is some important information:

-          Deadline for submission is March 5^th , 2017

-          We welcome extended abstract of at least 3 full pages, or a
full paper.

-          Submissions must be anonymous (this is a change from the last
years)

-          We seek submissions from academia, industry, standard bodies,
government, etc.