[HGI-news-int] CFP: New SAE Journal on Transportation Cybersecurity and Privacy - Submit Now

English Newsletter of the Horst Goertz Institute of IT Security in Bochum hgi-news-international at lists.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Tue Jul 18 08:23:01 CEST 2017

FYI, a new journal. Cheers, Christof

Betreff: 	CFP: New SAE Journal on Transportation Cybersecurity and
Privacy - Submit Now
Datum: 	Mon, 17 Jul 2017 18:24:42 +0000
Von: 	Weimerskirch, Andre <AWeimerskirch at lear.com>
An: 	Weimerskirch, Andre <AWeimerskirch at lear.com>

Dear colleagues,

SAE is starting a new journal on transportation cybersecurity and
privacy, and I hope you consider submitting your work. Tom Forest, Kevin
Harnett and I will be the editors, and many of our colleagues working in
this domain will be in the editorial board. The CFP and more information
is available at

http://store.sae.org/saejournals/journalcyber_security/

http://subs.sae.org/E-JOURNAL-11/

Note that the list of the editorial board is currently updated.

There will be a preview issue of 4-6 papers to be published around
October 2017 free of charge for promotional purposes, and then the first
regular issue will be published in March 2018. Afterwards, it will be
published every quarter.

For the preview issue, we invite submissions in the next 2-3 weeks.
Since this is a journal, the submission will stay open.

Please consider submitting your work now to be part of the preview issue
(since the issue will be free of charge, you will reach more people).
Since this is a journal, you can provide extended versions of published
(or unpublished) papers with some new content. Please contact me if you
have any questions or trouble with the submission page.

Thanks,

Andre

Legal Disclaimer

This e-mail message and any attachments may contain legally privileged,
confidential or proprietary information. If you are not the intended
recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this
dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail message is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please
immediately notify the sender and delete this e-mail message from your
computer.

Prof. Christof Paar
Chair for Embedded Security
Dept. Electrical Engineering & Information Technology
Ruhr University Bochum, Germany

www.crypto-textbook.com

mobile: +49 (0)170 790 3393