[HGI-news-int] Canceled: CASA Distinguished Lecture with Adam Shostack

English Newsletter of the Horst Goertz Institute of IT Security in Bochum hgi-news-international at lists.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Jul 10 11:09:21 CEST 2020

[http://smoton.com/l3slzozn/s_873ph29v/files/CASA_HG_Website_Webheader.jpg]

­

­

­

­

CASA Distinguished Lectures NEWS

­

­

­

­

­

❗ CANCELED: Lecture with Adam Shostack ❗

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

We unfortunately have to cancel the next CASA Distinguished Lecture with Adam Shostack (Shostack & Associates/ scheduled for Thursday, 16.07.2020, 4:00 PM).

Our Distinguished Lectures pause now for summer break. New dates for the winter will be released soon. Furthermore, we will inform you via our newsletter as soon as all recordings of the past Distinguished Lectures are available on Youtube.

Stay safe!

All information about the Distinguished Lectures and our speakers can be found here: https://casa.rub.de/en/news/distinguished-lectures

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

Upcoming Events

­

­

­

­

­

­

Thursday  |  October 15, 2020  |  9:00 AM (UTC+2)

Aylin Caliskan
George Washington University

­

­

[http://smoton.com/l3slzozn/s_873ph29v/files/Icon_Veranstaltungen.png]

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

­

Horst Görtz Institute for IT Security - Ruhr Universität Bochum
Universitätsstraße 150, 44780 BO

­