-HGI News- CASA Art Event / Registration ends soon

English Newsletter of the Horst Goertz Institute for IT Security hgi-news-international at lists.ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Apr 5 08:21:06 CEST 2023

Bochum, April 5, 2023

Reminder: Celebrate With Us the Opening of Our CASA Art Installation

On April 20 at 3 pm, the artwork DIS/PLAY, created by artist Ralf Baecker<https://rlfbckr.io/>, will be officially opened at the Ruhr-University Bochum.

A few weeks ago, the artwork, which extends over two floors in the MC building on the campus of the Ruhr University, has already been installed. At the moment, it is not yet in operation. Starting April 20, it will make walking through the building an experience. The artwork reacts to visitors' movements and sends messages throughout the building.

What you can expect on April 20:

·         Insights into the artwork (creation process, functionality, research behind it etc.),

·         Guided tours with the artist,

·         A riddle tour around CASA with great prizes,

·         A relaxed get-together with snacks and drinks.

We would be delighted if you celebrate with us!

Until April 11th you can still register here: https://casa.rub.de/en/events/registration-opening-art-installation

Kind regards,
Annika Gödde

RUHR-UNIVERSITÄT BOCHUM
Horst-Görtz-Institut für IT-Sicherheit (HGI) / Exzellenzcluster CASA
Marketing and Public Relations
MC EG 79
Universitätsstr. 150
44780 Bochum, Germany