[AI-announce] Frauenvollversammlung [SAVE THE DATE: Vollversammlung zur Gleichstellung / Faculty Equality Assembly ]

Biljana Cubaleska biljana.cubaleska at rub.de
Fr Okt 13 17:23:54 CEST 2023

Dear all,

the date for the equality assembly has been already announced, but now we
have the room number:

The assembly will take place on Wednesday, October 18, 2023 at 12:00 o’clock
in the seminar rooms MC 1.30 and MC 1.31 (double room).

I would also like to announce an important change: According to the law in
Nordrhine-Westphalia, the equal-opportunities officer should be woman and
the proposals should be generated by a woman assembly. To be formally
correct, we are changing the “Vollversammlung zur Gleichstellung” in
“Frauenvollversammlung” (woman assembly).

So, only woman from all status groups (professors, WMAs, MTVs and students)
are invited and expected to come. Please apologize the incorrectness in the
first email.

Please think about who can you propose for a equal opportunities officer by
your status group.

Best regards,

B. Cubaleska