[Biomedical-cybernetics] Call for Papers: Medical Applications of Nonlinear Dynamics

Johannes W. Dietrich j.w.dietrich at medizinische-kybernetik.de
Sat Oct 10 12:02:00 CEST 2009

Dear colleagues:

the journal "Nonlinear Dynamics, Psychology, and Life Sciences", the
official publication of the Society for Chaos Theory in Psychology &
Life Sciences, plans a special issue on "Medical Applications of
Nonlinear Dynamics".

Deadline is December 31st, 2009.

Please find additional information in the attached mail.

J. W. D.

--
-- Dr. Johannes W. Dietrich, M.D.