[Biomedical-cybernetics] Fwd: KEPLER AWARD for European Young Scientists (KEYS)

Johannes W. Dietrich j.w.dietrich at medizinische-kybernetik.de
Fri Feb 5 20:28:19 CET 2010

Dear colleagues,

the European Academy of Sciences has announced an award for young
researchers that will be based on an international workshop.

Not mentioned in the eMail but in the linked PDF file (see below) is
that the first Kepler workshop is dedicated to "Modelling and
Simulation in the Life Sciences".

This message might therefore be is of interest for you, your students
or your staff members.

J. W. D.

--
-- Dr. Johannes W. Dietrich, M.D.