[Biomedical-cybernetics] Save the date: 21st Annual Society for Chaos Theory...

Guastello, Stephen stephen.guastello at marquette.edu
Sat Sep 25 14:35:25 CEST 2010

The 21st Annual International Conference of the Society for Chaos
Theory in Psychology & Life Sciences will be held at Chapman
University, Orange, CA, August 4-6, 2011. Plan to join us for our
20th Anniversary Celebration conference! Watch this space for
forthcoming announcements for the Call the Papers, special guests,
workshops, and more.

For further information, comments or questions, please feel free to contact:

Sara Ross, Ph.D.,
<mailto:sara.nora.ross at gmail.com>sara.nora.ross at gmail.com SCTPLS
Secretary, or

Dick Thompson, Ph.D. <mailto:hpsys2 at aol.com>hpsys2 at aol.com, SCTPLS President

SCTPLS is a non-profit organization dedicated to the development of
nonlinear science worldwide.
<http://www.societyforchaostheory.org/>www.societyforchaostheory.org

Stephen J. Guastello, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology, Marquette University
P. O. Box 1881, Milwaukee, WI 53201-1881 USA
Editor, Nonlinear Dynamics, Psychology and Life Sciences

This message has been sent to people whom we believe are interested
in nonlinear dynamics and related publications and events. If you
would like to be removed from future mailings, reply to this message
with REMOVE in the subject heading.