[Biomedical-cybernetics] Celebratory colloquium Perspectives on Control Theory and Systems Biology

Beate Spinner beate.spinner at ist.uni-stuttgart.de
Fri Jun 8 16:17:25 CEST 2012

Dear friends of the IST,

Upcoming Monday, June 11, 2012 we will celebrate Professor Frank
Allgöwer´s 50th birthday with a celebratory colloquium with the focus
on: "Perspectives on Control Theory and Systems Biology".

You are all cordially invited to join this special event with 8
international experts in the field as guest speakers.
Detailed information can be found online at:

Celebratory colloquium on the occasion of Frank Allgöwer´s 50th
birthday <http://www.ist.uni-stuttgart.de/pctsb/>

and in the attached program.

We are looking forward to having you as a guest.

Best regards
the organizers
Christian Ebenbauer
Rolf Findeisen