[Biomedical-cybernetics] Satellite Events at ICSB 2016 Barcelona

ICSB 16 - Conference Secretariat icsb_reply at kenes.com
Thu Aug 11 13:16:03 CEST 2016

        [1]Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser

                  [2][facebook2.png] [3][twitter2.png]

                          [4][ICSB2016_top.png]

  Dear Colleague,

  We are sending you here a list of the Satellite Workshops which will run
  just before, or just after the ICSB conference in Barcelona. We would like
  to highlight two important points:
    * You must register for each workshop at the dedicated website for that
      satellite. The links to the websites are in the list below.
    * The venue for the satellites is not the same as the main conference. It
      is at the UPF (Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Campus Universitari Mar)
      building next to the PRBB (Biomedical Barcelona Research Park), about 15
      min from the main conference venue by taxi, or about half an hour by
      metro.

                  Carrer Dr. Aiguader 80 08003 Barcelona

  Satellites confirmed so far:
   1. FAIRDOM - Thursday 15th September, 09:00 - 17:00
      Covering: Good data and model management
      Keynotes by: Torsten Reimer and Yannick Wurm
      Talks from FAIRDOM users including: ynthSys, Digital Salmon, IMOMESIC,
      LiSyM
      [5]Please register here
   2. Systems Biology of Transcriptional Regulation - Thursday 15th September,
      09:00 - 19:30
      Covering: Signals to transcription, TF-mediated regulation,
      Chromatin-histone level
      Mathematical modeling of the dynamic behavior of gene regulatory
      networks, Multilevel modeling Organisers: Ekaterina Shelest, Melanie
      Boerries, Hauke Busch, Loredana Martignetti
      [6]Please register here
   3. Modelling and Simulation Tools in Systems Biology - Friday 16th
      September, 08:30 - 13:30
      Covering: Modelling with different software (metabolic, signalling)
      using experimental data.
      Hands-on sessions, lectures and demos. Also visualisation, databases and
      community standards.
      Hosted by: HITS - Heidelberg Institute for Theoretical Studies
      [7]Please register here
   4. Molecular networks, the rise of networks of networks - Wednesday 21st
      September, 09:00 - 18:00
      Focuses on the network inspired approaches to analysis and integration
      of the massive data sets now prevalent in the life sciences. Including:
      graph analysis, big graphs, inference, novel applications and more.
      Keynotes by: Joerg Menche, Ginestra Bianconi
      [8]Please register here
   5. Hands-on tutorial on software tools for logical modeling - Wednesday
      21st September, 09:00 - 18:30
      Objective: Hands-on experience with logical modeling software tools,
      accessible to participants with no modelling experience as well as
      seasoned modelers
      Organised by CoLoMoTo. Tools covered: Cell Collective, CellNOpt, GINsim,
      PyBoolNet
      [9]Please register here

  [10]REGISTER TO THE CONFERENCE [11]BOOK YOUR HOTEL [12]SCIENTIFIC PROGRAMME
                              [13][ms6_but.png]

  Technical Secretariat:
  [14][group_140.png]
  Calle Londres 17 – 28028 Madrid, Spain
  Tel. +34 91 361 2600 - Fax: +34 91 355 9208
  [15]Contact us
  © ICSB 2016 | Kenes Group Ltd. All rights reserved.
  [16]Unsubscribe

  Please be aware of possible scams. There are an increasing number of
  fraudulent websites that impersonate ICSB 2016. We strongly advise you to
  only use the official ICSB website: [17]http://www.icsb2016barcelona.org/ as
  well as the official ICSB accommodation system provided by Kenes Group. Any
  other companies are in no way connected with Kenes Group and ICSB and we
  therefore cannot vouch for the services they are offering. We strongly
  advise you to not share any credit card details with them. Unfortunately,
  these fraudulent websites cannot be prevented and we sincerely regret all
  your inconveniences.