[Biomedical-cybernetics] Abstracts to the 25th Anniversary SCTPLS Conference

Guastello, Stephen stephen.guastello at MARQUETTE.EDU
Sun Aug 21 19:46:57 CEST 2016

Dear Nonlinear Colleagues,

SCTPLS is delighted once again to share the abstracts to its 25th Anniversary (26th Annual International) Conference. We sincerely thank Sara Ross, SCTPLS president and conference chair, Jonathan Butner, who arranged the facilities, our Guest Speakers Glenda Eoyang and Gus Koehler, and everyone who gave a presentation for their energy, depth, and commitment to the NEXT 25 years.

We hope to see more of you at our events soon. Please stay tuned for further announcements for 2017.

All the best,

Society for Chaos Theory in Psychology & Life Sciences
P. O. Box 484, Pewaukee, WI 53072 USA