[Biomedical-cybernetics] Complexity Science: CCS 2016, Amsterdam - Call for Abstracts

Conference for Complex Systems 2016 CCS2016 at NTU.EDU.SG
Thu Feb 11 05:04:51 CET 2016

Dear Complexity Scientists,

We have just opened the submission for the Conference on Complex
Systems 2016! CCS 2016 will be held in the lovely city centre of
Amsterdam, at the historic 'Beurs van Berlage'.

We now invite you to submit your abstracts via Easychair:  https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ccs20160

You will be asked to stay within 300 words and identify the topics
relevant to your submission listed here: http://www.ccs2016.org/call-for-papers.html
.

In addition we ask you to specify the type of submission:
     Paper:   This is a 15-minute oral presentation with 5 minutes of
Q&A
     Ignite:   This is a 3-minute oral presentation without Q&A
     Poster:  This gives you a more permanent exposure during the
conference

The submission engine will close on May 15th 2016. For more
information, please see: http://www.ccs2016.org/call-for-papers.html

We look forward to receiving your abstracts!

On behalf of the CCS 2016 Organization

Peter M.A. Sloot
Director, Complexity Institute