[Biomedical-cybernetics] Nonlinear Dynamics, Psychology, and Life Sciences, publishing vol. 22 in 2018

Guastello, Stephen stephen.guastello at MARQUETTE.EDU
Sun Jul 16 04:20:22 CEST 2017

Dear Nonlinear Colleagues,

I am writing to you because of your interest in nonlinear science. In light of all the progress that has occurred lately, Nonlinear Dynamics, Psychology, and Life Science would be an ideal contribution to your university library.

Although psychology is our main focal point, the purview of NDPLS ranges from neuroscience to macroeconomics and organizational behavior. It has always been our thinking that the significant advances occur when nonlinear principles resonate across the traditional disciplinary boundaries. The journal should thus be of interest to faculty and students from many perspectives.

Our Impact Factor has increased by more than 30% in the past year, which we see as a signal of growing awareness of what we have been developing since the journal started in 1997. You can read abstracts and acquire some free downloads from and the journal’s web site: www.societyforchaostheory.org/ndpls

Nonlinear Dynamics, Psychology, and Life Sciences
www.societyforchaostheory.org
Official quarterly research journal of the Society for Chaos Theory in Psychology & Life Sciences since 1997. NDPLS publishes original theory and empirical research ...

Please take a moment to browse the enclosed flyer, and make a recommendation to your serials librarian to subscribe. We are happy to work with any of the subscription consolidators that your library might be using already. It is not too late to start a subscription for 2017. Libraries that would like to acquire access to earlier volumes, should consider the Ultrapak option. For further information please see the enclosed flyer.

I would also like to take this opportunity to invite you to submit your research manuscripts on nonlinear dynamics, complexity, and related applications to NDPLS. We look forward to new manuscripts all year round, and we do not require authors to pay review or publication fees.

Please let me know if I can be of further help getting your library’s subscription started. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Stephen J. Guastello, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology, Marquette University
P. O. Box 1881, Milwaukee, WI 53201-1881 USA
Editor-in-Chief, Nonlinear Dynamics, Psychology, and Life Sciences