[Biomedical-cybernetics] NDPLS Call for papers, Nonlinear Dynamics in Clinical Psychology

Guastello, Stephen stephen.guastello at MARQUETTE.EDU
Tue Jan 9 19:13:16 CET 2018

Dear Nonlinear Colleagues --

Nonlinear Dynamics, Psychology, and Life Sciences is pleased to announce a new call for papers for a special issue on Nonlinear Dynamics and Clinical Psychology. David Pincus is our Guest Editor for this project. For more information about the problem statement, suggested topics, manuscript preparation, time table, and manuscript submission instructions please see the attached or visit:

www.societyforchaostheory.org/ndpls/home/files/CFP-Clinical-Psychology-2018.pdf

Manuscripts need to arrive by January 31, 2018 for first review. We look forward to your manuscripts.

Sincerely,

Stephen J. Guastello, Ph.D.
Professor of Psychology, Marquette University
P. O. Box 1881, Milwaukee, WI 53201-1881 USA
Editor-in-Chief, Nonlinear Dynamics, Psychology, and Life Sciences