[Biomedical-cybernetics] Fwd: SysBio2020 - 8th Advanced Lecture Course on Systems Biology, March 7-13, 2020, Innsbruck, Austria - registration extended till 9th January

johannes.dietrich at ruhr-uni-bochum.de johannes.dietrich at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Dec 30 23:01:29 CET 2019

Dear scientists, colleagues, friends and students:

Take the *last chance* to *register* for *SYSBIO2020.* The *registration
deadline* for SYSBIO2020 has been extended to *January 9th, 2020. *Please
take a moment and visit *https://sysbio-course.org/*
<https://sysbio-course.org/>
to check out the exciting programme.

SYSBIO2020 will take place from *March 7-13, 2020 *in Innsbruck, Austria.

The course office (info at sysbio-course.org <mailto:info at sysbio-course.org>
) in Vienna is happy to answer your e-mails in case of any questions
concerning the registration procedure or the programme.

We look forward to hosting you in Innsbruck in March 2020.

SYSBIO2020 Main Organizers

Edda Klipp, Karl Kuchler, Ursula Kummer, Uwe Sauer, Bas Teusink (course
chair)

johannes.dietrich at ruhr-uni-bochum.de.</p>
href="https://kaku.mol.univie.ac.at/lists/?p=subscribe ">Subscribe</a> and
you will receive our next newsletter directly to your inbox.</p>
href="https://kaku.mol.univie.ac.at/lists/?p=donotsend&email=biomedical-cybernetics@lists.ruhr-uni-bochum.de">opt
out completely</a> from receiving any further email from our newsletter
application, phpList.</p>