[Biomedical-cybernetics] Thriving in VUCA: Early Registration Ends Friday

New England Complex Systems Institute programs at necsi.edu
Wed Sep 18 15:48:24 CEST 2019

The early registration deadline for NECSI’s 2019 Fall Program is Friday, September 20. Reserve your seat. Certificate program preparing leaders to anticipate, analyze and respond strategically to business problems in today’s world. The only constant in today’s world is change: change that constantly becomes more unpredictable, striking and rapid. Because of the increasing complexity of current business problems and their effects, traditional decision-making and strategy falls short. Complex Systems Science (CSS) holds the key to success with a revolutionary framework to understand and react optimally to highly-dynamic scenarios. In two intense but enlightening days, obtain the only offered executive-focused introduction to CSS from NECSI, the leading research organization in the field. When the unexpected occurs, you will be glad that you have Complex Systems Science and NECSI in your toolbox. Visit our website for details: www.necsi-exec.org To inquire about group and member discounts, contact: kim at necsi.edu Opt-in to keep receiving our announcements. 277 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA Unsubscribe