[Geoqus] EGU 2004 (Nice) Splintermeeting

Kasper Fischer kasper.fischer at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Wed Apr 14 11:10:43 CEST 2004

Dear Geoqus members,

many of You have replied on my last e-mail regarding the organisation of
a splinter meeting at the EGU conference in Nice this April. Since the
feedback was mostly positive I have arranged a meeting room. The meeting
will take place in room Gallieni 4 on Tuesday April 27th starting at
18:30. You might have noticed this already if you have visited the EGU
splinter meeting page at
http://www.copernicus.org/EGU/ga/egu04/splinter_meetings.htm.

The main focus of the meeting will be to introduce each other and to
allow for a lot of discussion.  Please drop me a note (until April 20th)
if you plan to attend the meeting and/or have some suggestion for the
agenda. It would be helpful if everybody could give a brief introduction
in which context Abaqus is applied. I will try to compile a list so
everybody can learn what the other members of Geoqus are doing. A
incomplete list of Geoqus related presentations at the EGU (write to
kasper.fischer at ruhr-uni-bochum.de to get included) and the final agenda
can be found on the Geoqus homepage (http://www.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/geoqus).

      Preliminary agenda

    * Introduction to Geoqus
    * Organising a Workshop
    * Discussion

I am looking forward to seeing you at Nice

Kasper

--
| Dr. Kasper D. Fischer             <kasper.fischer at ruhr-uni-bochum.de> |
| Ruhr-Universität Bochum                                               |