[Geoqus] EGU 2004 (Nice) Splintermeeting

Magdala Tesauro tesauro at geod.baug.ethz.ch
Thu Apr 15 13:31:05 CEST 2004

Dear Dott. Fischer, I plan to attend the meeting in Nice and I will have a
oral presentaion "CGPS deformation field in central Europe: analysis and
model" in which I will present some elasto-plastic models of the deformation
of central western Europe (I send you the abstract as attachment).
See you in Nice and best regards,

				Magdala Tesauro

--
Magdala Tesauro <tesauro at geod.baug.ethz.ch>  http://www.ggl.baug.ethz.ch
  Phone: +41-1-633-2266     Fax: +41-1-633-1066     Office: HPV G 58.1