[Geoqus] EGU Splinter meeting

Kasper Fischer kasper.fischer at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Mon Apr 18 16:32:43 CEST 2005

Dear members of Geoqus,

as in the previous year in Nice I would like to invite you to
participate in the splinter meeting of Geoqus at the EGU conference in
Vienna next week. I have made a room reservation for Monday (April 25th)
afternoon: Room SM3 on the Yellow level from 15:30 to 17:00. You might
have noticed this already if you have visited the EGU splinter meeting
page at http://www.copernicus.org/EGU/ga/egu05/splinter_meetings_monday.htm.

The main focus of the meeting will be to introduce each other and to
allow time for a lot of discussion.  Please drop me a note (until April
22nd) if you have some additional suggestions for the agenda. It would
be helpful if everybody could give a brief introduction about her/his
work with Abaqus. I will also try to compile a list of presentations at
the EGU so everybody can learn what the other members of Geoqus are
doing. Please e-mail your name, title, location and time of your
presentation if you want it to be included in the list
(kasper.fischer at ruhr-uni-bochum.de). The list and the final agenda can
be found on the Geoqus home-page (http://www.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/geoqus).

Preliminary agenda:

    * Introduction to Geoqus
    * Discussion

I am looking forward to seeing you at Nice

Kasper Fischer

--
| Dr. Kasper D. Fischer             <kasper.fischer at ruhr-uni-bochum.de> |
| Ruhr-Universität Bochum                                               |