[Geoqus] EGU 2006 - Splinter Meeting on ILP Task Force VII

oliver.heidbach at gpi.uni-karlsruhe.de oliver.heidbach at gpi.uni-karlsruhe.de
Thu Mar 16 13:29:00 CET 2006

Dear Colleges,

The board of the International Lithosphere Program (ILP, www.sclilp.org) has recently approved a new task force entitled "Temporal and Spatial Changes of Stress and Strain". As a chair of this task group I'd like to invite you to attend a kick-off meeting at the EGU 2006 conference in Vienna. The meeting will take place on Wednesday, April 5th, 19:00-20:00 in room SM6 (please find the agenda attached to this e-mail).

For further information on the task force please visit our web site at www.world-stress-map.org/ilp. Here you will find the tentative major objectives, key scientific questions and a list of the task force members.

I am looking forward to lively discussions,
Best regards

Oliver (Chairman)

Dr. Oliver Heidbach

University of Karlsruhe