[Geoqus] Splinter Meeting at the EGU 2006

Kasper Fischer kasper.fischer at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Fri Mar 31 16:28:59 CEST 2006

Dear Members,

those of you who will join the EGU assembly in Vienna next week are
kindly invited to join the Geoqus Splinter Meeting on Monday, 03 April
2006, in room SM3 starting at 19:00. The main reason for this meeting is
to give everybody the opportunity to get to know each other and exchange
ideas. Since this is much nice in a more friendly environment the room
SM3 will just act as a meeting point. I would propose that interested
people join me for a few beers, wines, or soft drinks in one of the many
bars in Vienna. The second topic for the meeting will be the upcoming
workshop (more details at the meeting) this summer in Bochum.

Best regards

Kasper Fischer

--
| Dr. Kasper D. Fischer            <kasper.fischer at ruhr-uni-bochum.de> |
| Ruhr-Universität Bochum                                              |