[Geoqus] Workshop in Bochum

Kasper Fischer kasper.fischer at ruhr-uni-bochum.de
Thu Jul 6 17:52:57 CEST 2006

Dear Members of Geoqus,

finally I have managed to speed up with the organisation of the 1st
Geoscientific Abaqus Workshop, which will take place at the Institute of
Geology, Mineralogy and Geophysics of the Ruhr-University Bochum,
Germany from October 4th to 6th 2006. More details can be found in the
attached PDF document or on the Internet at
http://www.geophysik.ruhr-uni-bochum.de/geoqus2006

The main focus of the workshop will be the exchange of expertise on
integrating typical geoscientific applications and solving typical
geoscientific problems with Abaqus. This workshop is intended for
somehow advanced Abaqus user and NOT a short course on using Abaqus for
beginners. It is intended that participants present some of their
research results involving Abaqus emphasising the methods and techniques
they used to get their results. There will be enough time for discussion
and practising on computers. Therefore the number of participants is
limited to 20 persons.

I hope to see you in Bochum

Kasper

--
| Dr. Kasper D. Fischer            <kasper.fischer at ruhr-uni-bochum.de> |
| Ruhr-Universität Bochum                                              |