[Geoqus] earth stress field

Gabriele Morra gabriele.morra at erdw.ethz.ch
Tue Jul 18 16:39:40 CEST 2006

Hi Tobias,
  for my experience, using abaqus python for post-processing is quite
comfortable, while not for preprocessing. Maybe it would be easier to
write an input file directly (also in an automatic way using a python
script) or using abaqus CAE. If you send the script, anyway, I can
have a look on it and see if I can help you.
Gabriele