[Geoqus] Part problem

Pierre Burgers pierre.burgers at abaqus.com
Fri Aug 4 17:30:34 CEST 2006

It's not possible to give a definitive answer to this without more details
on exactly how this will be done and the type of geometry that will be
created. If the geometry consists of flat faces with straight edges then the
following approach may work:

- Create a 3D 'Point' part
- Create datum points for each corner
- Create Wires using these points
- Create faces using the Wires and the 'Create Face' repair function

This approach could be scripted.

Pierre