[Geoqus] poroelastic rheology

Deepak Datye deepak.datye at abaqus.com
Thu Nov 9 18:53:54 CET 2006

Hello Tobias,

The answer to your first problem is to reverse the sign of the concentrated
pore fluid flow.

Your second question is not quite clear. The quadratic tetrahedron (C3D10MP)
elements should work. I would suggest that the initial conditions, boundary
conditions, loading conditions, and the material data be reexamined to make
sure that they are appropriate.

Best regards,
Deepak

Deepak Datye