[Geoqus] On creating new field variable using Scriptinginterface

Deepak Datye deepak.datye at abaqus.com
Fri Mar 30 18:24:02 CEST 2007

Bassam,

You can also use the command "abaqus odbreport" to get the data and results
in a text format that can be edited.

Usage: abq odbreport options

    -odb odbname  set up odb file name
    -job jobname  set up output file - jobname.rep|htm|csv depending on mode
                  set up odb file - jobname.odb - if -odb not specified

    -mode HTML|CSV  output mode (default is text output)

    -all          report all ODB data
    -mesh         report mesh (nodes and elements)
    -sets         report sets and surfaces
    -results      report all results

    -instance ... instance name(s) to filter the output
    -step ...     step name(s) to report

    -history ...  history field(s) to report
    -histregion ... history region(s) to report

    -frame ...    frame number|names(s) to report
    -framevalue ... report best matching frames
    -field ...    field name(s) to report
    -components   report field components
    -invariants   report field invariants
    -orientation  report field orientations (local coordinate system)
    -blocked      use bulk data field API when applicable
    -extrema      report extreme values (field output, nodal coordinates)

Best regards,
Deepak