[Geoqus] Restarting Input Files

Manooch Salehabadi Manooch.Salehabadi at pet.hw.ac.uk
Mon May 21 14:20:46 CEST 2007

Dear All,

Hi
i am going to couple sequentially themral and mechancical modelling but my time scales are different so i thought
one way which is using *RESTART card.
if i divid my mechanical simulation to two different input files (one with 10 seconds simulation and another one with 20 seconds simulation run)
and run them by *RESTART card what is happening to total
time ?  is total time still 30 seconds or it is 10 seconds for first file and 20 seconds for second file?
i mean by using the *RESTART what is happening to TOAL TIME of simulation?
any help is really appreciated
Regards
Manooch