[Geoqus] Modelling the anisotropic behavior with the Drucker Prager Model

Francisco Javier García Gonzalez ing.fjgarcia at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 14:43:28 CET 2008

Hello,

I am trying to model the anisotropic behaviour of a rockfill in ABAQUS. I
want to use the Drucker Prager model to introduce the non-linear and creep
behavior of the rockfill with the anisotropic behavior.

I know how to introduce the anisotropic behaviour with an elastic model,
with the commands *Elastic, type=ENGINEERING CONSTANTS and the *orientation
command. But I do not know how to introduce the anisotropic behavior with
the Drucker Prager Model.

Somebody knows how to intorduce the soil anisotropic behaviour to the
Drucker Prager model in ABAQUS.

Thanks.

--
Ing. Francisco García